- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
Hammer's Gel Flask holds five servings of Hammer Gel (sold separately). It's a convenient way to fuel on the go because you don't have to deal with opening and disposing of wrappers.
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
The Fixy cap is the easiest cap to use, period. No push or pull of the mouth-piece required to open and close. Integrated heart-valve provides great flow, and a leak-free seal when not in use. - Self-sealing Heart Valve delivers a high rate of flow with a 100% leak-proof design - No push or pull required to open and close the Heart Valve - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials.
$4.19 - $6.59
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
- Customize your race belt with this lightweight slide on accessory - Holds up to four gel packs - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
$4.99 - $5.59
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
We love cup holders in our cars so why not add one (or two) to your bike! Perfect for cruising the neighborhood and riding out-and-about town on a thirsty Thursday. Make your friends jealous and securely stash your average twelve-ounce sized beverage container within arm's reach by using this handy injection molded handlebar-mounted cup holder. - Simple one-screw universal handlebar installation w/ rubber anti-slip grip strip - Foam-padded ring inside holder bottom to alleviate beverage rattling & vibration - Center bottom condensation drain hole - Wall Thickness: 2mm - Holder Inside Diameter: 66mm - Fits a 12oz. can (US Standard)
- Universal alloy water bottle cage - Hardware included - Size: 6mm
- Constructed of food-grade FDA certified crystal polypropylene - No plastic taste and no chemical leaching
- Custom Trek water bottle
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
Topeak's Modula EX is a sleek, adjustable bottle cage that securely carries a wide range of bottles.
Colored talons for the Raptor Cage. Now you can finally match your cage to your bike at a low cost!
Keep your water bottle within easy reach with Bontrager's Handlebar Bottle Cage Mount, which clamps to standard cruiser and flat handlebars and allows you to add a bottle cage to the front of your bike. • Handlebar-mounted cages get the water bottle up close and personal • Clamp only (cage sold separately) • Fits both 22.2mm and 25.4mm bars • Aluminum
SKS's Topcage uses fiberglass-strengthened composite construction for low weight and impact resistance. The cage top is adjustable to fit a variety of bottle sizes.
The Bite Valve Cover keeps your reservoir bite valve free from dirt and dust on the trail.
$6.00 - $9.99
• Extremely durable nylon composite • Road and mtb compatible • Flexible bottle retention system holds bottle firmly in place yet allows easy removal • Weight: 28 grams +/-
Origin-8's Pro Lite Alloy Cage is made of light and durable aluminum and provides a secure grip on your bottles. It's perfect for all your bikes and adds a touch of class.
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
Storage made simple Pack the essentials for every ride with the Bontrager Storage Bottle. It features secure storage for multi-tool, tubes, tire lever, CO2, and patch kit that easily fits in any standard water bottle cage. Key features - Wide opening for easy access - Fits in standard water bottle cages - Securely holds tools, CO2, spare tube, tire levers and more
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
Planet Bike's stylish Button Cage holds your bottles securely with sturdy, lightweight, rustproof 6mm-diameter aluminum. The plastic buttons let the bottles slide in and out easily, while minimizing scratches and marks on them.
Sunlite's Handlebar Mount Bottle Cage lets you attach a water bottle to your handlebars for easy access. Its lightweight design is good for road and mountain use.
- 100% Non-toxic BPA Free material - 360ml youth size bottle - Soft rubber bite valve - Includes handlebar or frame mounting bracket
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve mouthpiece offers hands-free hydration and is ideal for any application. And, it's remarkably drip resistant.
Page 1 of 12 Next page