Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The SuperFlash aims 2 extreme LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the SuperFlash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
$55.99 - $79.99 $79.99 Up To 30% Savings
Light & Motion's Vis 180 Taillight offers both visibility and convenience with its unique design. It combines high-power LEDs, custom reflectors and a rechargeable lithium battery for total convenience and unmatched visibility on the road and trail. Featuring: • 70 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard. • Engineered with the highest-level CREE LED and enhanced firmware. • Dual LED array to maximize visibility. • Ultralight aluminum body. • Accurate battery charge and status indicator with 4 status levels. • Custom engineered reflectors and optical solutions optimize the light to distribute red and amber light a full 180 degrees. • Secondary LED spreads amber light for 180 degrees of visibility. • Simple ratchet in/out adjustability. • Slide lock system allows you to easily take on/off without tools. • Integrated clip for attaching to backpack or messenger bag. • Bike rack mount available and sold separately. • MicroUSB Rechargeable (fully charges in 5 hours). • Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage. • Multiple power settings. Run time/Lumens • HiPulse: 6:00/70 • LoPulse: 12:00/35 • Solid: 4:00/75 • Paceline: 32:00/5
Portland Design Works' Danger Zone Taillight will enhance your visibility like the beacon on a jetfighter with two 1/2-watt LEDs. It boasts three modes and includes seatpost, seatstay,. and backpack mounts, too. - ?Two 0.5 watt red LEDs by Nichia Brand - Three modes: zZz, a-HA!, and Rock Steady - Up to 50 hours run time on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Includes Stayputnik seatpost mount - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 57g (2oz)
Tail light with 270 degrees of weather-resistant visibility. Get on everyone's radar All-day, everyday visibility. Flare 3 is powered by two ultra-bright 1/2 watt red LEDs surrounded by two standard LEDs that provide over 30 hours of run time and over a kilometer of visibility on only two AAA batteries. Batteries included—when else does that ever happen? - Be seen with Bontrager's focused optics and over 270 degrees of visibility - Two 0.5W and two bright red LEDs - Two modes—steady high beam and flashing - 30+ hour run time - Includes AAA batteries and seatpost clamp
Stand out at night! The Blinky 3H combines 3 bright LEDs with a parabolic reflector for up to a mile of visibility. And, its self-leveling helmet mount ensures optimum visibility as you ride. It also includes seatpost and seatstay mounts. The Blinky 3H has steady and flashing modes and runs for up to 100 hours on the included AAA battery. Also, this light includes a reflective lens and side reflective strips for extra safety.
Planet Bike's Superflash USB uses super bright LED's for visibility up to 1 mile. The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable, and features a soft-touch power switch. A USB-rechargeable lithium ion battery provides up to 36 hours of run time.
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Topeak's RedLite Race gives you 2 super-bright red LEDs providing excellent visibility. A rubber strap lets you mount it quickly and easily to just about any seatpost or seatstay. The included coin batteries deliver up to 140 hours of run time. Simply push the lens to turn the light on and off!
Stay visible out on the roads and paths with Sunlite's TL-L160 Taillight on your bike. It sports an ultra bright 1/2 watt LED, steady and flashing modes, and 100 hours of run time! A no-tools-required quick-release seatpost mount is included, too.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Be seen with Sunlite's TL-L350 Taillight. This powerful little light uses 3 bright LEDs for serious visibility. It has steady and flash modes and runs for a long time on the included 2 AAA batteries. The light is housed in a water-resistant body and the quick-release mount attaches to any seatpost.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
If you ride at night, you need to equip yourself with Sunlite's 510 Taillight. This powerful little light helps keep you visible out there with 5 super-bright LEDs. You've got flash and steady modes, and the 510 can be mounted to your post or clipped to your belt.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Includes 2 AAA Batteries • Water resistant
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
- 5 super bright LEDs - Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with USB cable - 2.5 ~ 5 hours run time per charge - 3 modes (2 Steady, 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit silicone strap - Water-resistant silicone body - Rechargable: USB
Signalling turns in a way that drivers are familiar with means they'll be more likely to see you. Day or night, Sunlite's Turn Signal & Tail Light combo increases your visibility to other road users. This handy device is controlled by a thumb switch that mounts to your handlebar for the ultimate in convenience and safety.
Tiny but tenacious, the Stix Elite taillight packs a 68-lumen punch that can be seen from a multiple of directions. Its wide-angle light and six modes—ranging from steady to flash— make you highly visible to drivers, which will increase your safety and peace of mind while riding. The tail light runs for up to 77 hours, depending on mode choice, and is charged easily and conveniently via USB. - 12 to 68 Lumens output. - 2.4 hours to 77 hours runtime. - Charge in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, plus it's compatible with most seatstays (Aero strap mount available separately). - Six operating modes: Steady High, 46 Lumens; Steady Low, 18 Lumens; Power Surge, 37 Lumens; Power Flash, 68 Lumens; Disco Flash, 40 Lumens; Eco Flash, 12 Lumens - Red/Green battery charge level indicator. - Additional mounting options available separately.
Page 1 of 6 Next page