- Installation and removal tool for press fit BB86 and BB92 bottom brackets
- Hub bearing press set with 10 guides - For ID 8-20mm
- The Pro bearing punch tool-kit allows fast removal of bearings in suspension linkages and hubsets. - The steel punches locate on the inside diameter of a bearing in order to drive the bearing out of the bore. - The bearing punch kit includes 8, 10, 12, 15, 17, 18 and 20mm sizes and include a tool roll for organized shop use and travel.
- This tool allows you to swap out the chain rings on Cannondale cranks by removing the spider.
- Installs and seats against the inner race of the cartridge bearing for removal (punch from other side of tool against tool flats) - Effectively fits on cartridge bearings with 10-25mm inner race ID's
- Installation wrench for all Enduro TorqTite Bottom Brackets - Some TorqTite installations require two wrenches
- Removes bearings from hubs and various other items - Works on bearings with an internal diameter of 8-32mm
Page 1 of 1