$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes ZTR/3.30/3.30 Ti rear hub. They're compatible with a Type 2 axle.
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM's 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, their smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
$157.99 - $201.99
- Centerlock, 11-speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included
The super fast engagement of Vault, now available for your custom wheel builds. Available in Boost and non-Boost and Shimano or XD cassette bodies. An oversized hub shell increases torsional and lateral stiffness, while proven 6902 bearings were selected due to their large ball diameter and durability. A 60-tooth drive ring alternately engages six double tooth pawls, giving you 3-deg engagement for near-instant power transfer. Wide bearing placement was designed to decrease load on the bearings, improving lifespan. Protecting the internals are low-drag labyrinth seals designed specifically for the Vault hubs. Finish it off with tool-free endcap swaps and you have a hub that not only moves faster but adapts faster.
Surly's Ultra New Disc Front Hub is a gorgeous hunk of aluminum that boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment. The forged chromoly axle is flex-free for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
- Elite Series convertible cyclocross/gravel hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Use: Rear Hub - Drilling: 28H - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B J-Bend Spoke/Quick Release Axle: - OLD: 135mm - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 32.95mm - LTF-R: 48.45mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm Straight Pull Spoke/Quick Release Axle: - OLD: 135mm - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 36.2mm - LTF-R: 50.1mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm J-Bend Spoke/12mm Thru-Axle: - OLD: 142mm - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 36.45mm - LTF-R: 51.95mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm Straight Pull Sple/12mm Thru-Axle: - OLD: 142mm - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 39.7mm - LTF-R: 53.6mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm
Shimano's Deore Front Hub offers durability and fast, smooth riding. It features a high-quality cold-forged aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's easy-to-use Center Lock disc mount. The included quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze. - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Axle Type: QR - Axle Length: 100mm
$62.95 $69.95 10% Off
- XD-11 freehub body for Spin Doctor 6-Drive rear hub - For use with SRAM XD 11-speed cassettes - Comatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive MTB hubs only
$460.00 - $504.00
Make Chris King's ISO Rear Hub the first and final choice for your bomb-proof, any trail, anywhere wheels. This quick-release rear hub is the fast-rolling, high-mileage piece of gear that your bike has been waiting for. The large diameter hub shell uses Chris King's made-in-house stainless-steel bearings for unbeatable strength and durability, and the freehub offers near-instantaneous pedal engagement. Six-bolt rotor compatibility keeps setup and parts choices simple so you can spend more time riding. And, this hub is compatible with either 10mm or 142 x 12mm replacement axles (sold separately).
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 100mm OLD - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Available with 24, 28, 32, or 40-hole drilling
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Aluminum hub body • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/freewheel hub threading • 32 and 26-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, or white
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/fix hub threading • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, and white
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed.
$95.40 - $108.38 $108.38 Up to 12% Off
Hope XD-11 Freehub Bodies · For XD 11-speed cassette · For Hope Pro 2 EVO hubs · Contains drive side end cap, bearings and driver
$105.28 - $109.78
- Dynamo generator front hub features 3.0-watt headlight power supply - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (140mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake (brake levers sold separately) - Light sold separately
$77.99 - $117.99
- Centerlock, 11- speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included - Spacing / Axle: QR - OLD: 100mm
Origin8 Elite Series track hubs feature a high-flange design with a hollow-core, heat-treated chromoly axle and sealed bearings. Rear hubs are available in fixed/fixed or fixed/freewheel options. - Material: AL6061 - Weight: 275g - OLD: 120mm - PCD-L: 62mm - PCD-R: 62mm - LTF-L: 28.3mm - LTF-R: 28.3mm - CTF-L: 31.7mm - CTF-R: 31.7mm
- Chromoly freehub body for Spin Doctor 6-Drive rear hub - HyperGlide 8-11-speed - Shimano/SRAM 8-10-speed, Shimano 11-speed mountain cassette compatible - Compatible with road and mountain 6-Drive hubs
• Aluminum hub body • Sealed bearings • 5/7-speed freewheel • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 126mm hub spacing • Silver or black
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm rear hub spacing • Fixed/freewheel hub threading • 32, 36, and 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black and silver
R45D hubs combine our low-drag 45-tooth RingDrive system, a lightweight hub body, and our legendary made-in-house bearings. The result is the increased power and modulation of disc brakes, the fast, smooth rolling speed of our bearings, and the superior responsiveness of our RingDrive engagement system when you put the power down. Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - 5-year built-to-last warranty - Patented RingDrive system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement - Legendary made-in-house bearings - Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our R45 Hub Service Tool - Ceramic bearing upgrade available
$234.99 - $279.99
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano/SRAM 8-11s and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings J-Bend SPECIFICATIONS - OLD: 148mm - Left Flange Diameter: 58mm - Right Flange Diameter: 458mm - Left Locknut-To-Flange: 36.65mm - Right Locknut-To-Flange: 51.35mm - Left Center-To-Flange: 37.5mm - Right Center-To-Flange: 22.8mm Straight-Pull SPECIFICATIONS - OLD: 148mm - Left Flange Diameter: 55mm - Right Flange Diameter: 55mm - Left Locknut-To-Flange: 39.5mm - Right Locknut-To-Flange: 53.8mm - Left Center-To-Flange: 34.65mm - Right Center-To-Flange: 20.35mm
Finally, a hub worthy of the X0 name. Built to roll over the toughest mountain terrain, the SRAM X0 Hub proves that being solid doesn't mean being sluggish. Super-precise SPEEDBALL bearings mean lower resistance, faster revolutions and no more time spent readjusting play. SRAM went the extra mile on the X0 Hub—so you have less to worry about on the trail. Go with what works. X0 Hubs can be customized perfectly to your ride. - Super-precise SPEEDBALL bearings mean lower resistance, faster revolutions and no more time spent readjusting play - Versatile hub—light enough for XC, strong enough for All-Mountain - SPEEDBALL precision cartridge bearings for light, smooth action - 3D forged hub shell with SEEKER angled flanges for durability and fewer broken spokes
- Thru-axle adapters, QR to 20mm, 2nd generation Spin Doctor - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs, see item notes for specific fitment - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - 15mm thru axle - 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 8/11-speed Shimano/SRAM cassette compatibility • 20, 24, 28, 32, 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick release • 130mm hub spacing • Black or silver
- 32H configuration, which vastly improve contact and support between spokes in a 3 cross lacing - Offering added spoke strength, wheelset stiffness, and spoke torque retention - Shimano Standard/Steel XD drivers available - MATERIAL: CNC optimized, alloy hub body, steel axle and freehub body - CONFIGURATION (mm): 12x148mm, J-hook - WEIGHT (g): ±316 - HOLE COUNT: 32H - DISC MOUNT: 6-bolt - FREEHUB: Alloy Shimano Standard - FREEHUBS AVAIL.: Steel Shimano Standard / Alloy XD Standard / Steel XD - ADAPTERS INCL. (mm): 12x148 - ADAPTERS AVAIL. (mm): N/A - FINISH: Polish anodized, laser logos
$14.95 - $25.95
- Replacement pawls and springs for DJD Bush Drive rear are for original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Replacement pawls and springs for Spin Doctor 6-Drive are compatible with all 6-Drive hubs - Replacement pawls and springs for Supa Drive are compatible with all Supa Drive hubs - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc rotor
Page 1 of 8 Next page