FOX 38 Factory w/Grip 2 Damper - 2022
FOX 38 Factory Series Suspension Fork is the long-travel enduro specialist. It redefines what you think a long travel single crown fork is capable of, and sets a new benchmark for confidence, performance, and durability.
- The floating axle offers a distinct performance advantage due to its unique ability to match the exact width of the fork’s wheel mounting surface precisely to the front hub flange spacing, thus creating perfect chassis alignment and eliminating unwanted friction between the upper and lower fork legs
- Floating axles provide much smoother suspension movement throughout the entire range of the fork’s travel, notably improving sensitivity and overall ride quality
- The 38 Fork comes equipped with a quick-release lever operated patent-pending floating axle system, combining the benefit of a floating axle with the ease of a tool-free quick-release
- Lower leg bypass channels alleviates air pressure by dramatically increasing air volume within the lower legs and thereby reducing the amount of additional unintended pressure ramping
- Lower leg bleeders allow for atmospheric pressure equalization at the simple press of a button
- The 38's lower leg arch design pulls out all the stops, shaving every possible gram while making sure not to compromise stiffness or strength requirements of modern enduro and gravity style riding
- GRIP2 damper includes Fox's patented Variable Valve Control (VVC) technology which allows for external fine-tuning of suspension performance
- FLOAT EVOL air spring technology increases negative air spring volume, optimizing small bump sensitivity
- Direct mud guard mount
- Genuine Kashima Coating on upper tubes
- 27.5: 723mm peak tire diameter
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|110 x 15mm QR / Shiny Black / 37mm / 180mm / 27.5-inch/650B||821973419220||910-21-027|