The Crossroads is your companion to a better, fitter, and happier you—whether it be along the road or dirt path. It features a comfortable upright geometry with a step-through design that makes it easy to put a foot down at a stop, a simple-to-shift 1x drivetrain, and reflective elements that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. On this Crossroads, you'll find powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, a lightweight FACT carbon fiber fork, and Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect tires that all but eliminate flat tires, while still providing plenty of traction. Meanwhile, a 9-speed Microshift drivetrain handles shifting duties with ease.
- The sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame, combined with a carbon fork and rack/fender mounts, delivers reliable handling for a confident ride and plenty of options for carrying your goodies.
- For the Crossroads, we devoted ourselves to achieving the perfect geometry for comfort and performance over a diverse set of riding styles. An upright geometry paired with a step-through design ultimately makes it a purpose-built machine to help you stay fit and healthy.
- Body Geometry touchpoints take the sting out of saddle time with their ergonomically designed and scientifically tested shapes.
- Reflective elements throughout the frame and components increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- A FACT carbon fiber fork lightens up the Crossroads, not only making it more lively on the road but also easier to carry up stairs or hang up in the garage.
|Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, formed tubes, fender/rack mounts
|Crossroads Carbon Disc Brake Fork
|Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect, 60 TPI, 700c x 38
|Forged alloy, 104mm BCD
|BSA, square-taper, 68mm
|KMC X9, 9-speed w/Missing Link
|MicroSHIFT Advent 9 Speed, W/O Clutch
|microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed, 11-42t
|microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed
|Alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 80mm rise, 31.8mm
|Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
|Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
|Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160mm
|Specialized City, platform
|Specialized Body Geometry Comfort Gel
|Spring suspension, alloy, 27.2mm, 2-bolt clamp
* Subject to change without notice.