Strong, lightweight and high-tech. The 3rd version of the Sunday Soundwave frame is the most advanced frame design that Sunday offers. It's loaded with features like proven hollow dropouts, integrated chain tensioners, Wave down tube and top tube, cable channel guide, angled removable brake mounts, "Director" style wishbone, post-weld machining of the bottom bracket & headtube, and full 41-Thermal post weld heat-treating throughout. The V3 features a shorter chainstay (now 13.2") and a taller headtube (now 5").
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube: The seat tube is where all three triangles of the frame meet and it is crucial to keep this tube strong
- Boxed Chainstays: Updated chain stays with a "boxed" tube shape that helps fight denting. The new shape enables the frame to have a shorter rear end as well providing clearance for larger sized rear tires. It's not uncommon to see 2.35" - 2.40" tires in the rear on a Soundwave
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners: Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in place as well as simplify wheel removal
- Braking Options: Refined removable brake mounts and cable channel improvements that provides benefits with or without a brake setup
- 100% 4130 Chromoly Frame
- Rust Proof Coating: All Sunday frames are rust-proofed with "Black Magic" coating before the final finish is applied. It is lightweight and the best anti-corrosion processing that's offered today
|Black/Red / 21.5-inch / 20-inch||630950929825||SBFR-992-RBK/RD|